Well the bachelor is finally over. I just don’t know what I am going to do with those two hours of my time that was dedicated to Ben. How did you all feel about his decision? I just hope Jo Jo’s brothers are staying in the big D because that was a pretty big letdown. I would so much rather talk about this right now than how Donald Trump is doing in the election.
Okay back to the bachelor – I loved Lauren. She was best with the family, but Jo Jo had WAY better fashion sense. I just wanted to grab Lauren and give her a pair of jean shorts a size bigger because her walk even looked painful. I totally would love to see Jo Jo’s closet because she had quite a few hot little numbers on the show that I would love to get my hands on!
Some interesting facts that I picked up:
- Jo Jo’s mom drinks champagne straight from the bottle. Or maybe her sons drove her to it when Ben visited the fam.
- Ben’s short shorts. Those weren’t such a bad thing.
- Totally knew Lauren was going to get the proposal because you could see the sunset when she was flying in the helicopter.
- Why do the girls always talk first?
- Why didn’t Ben know when to just shut up after he dumped Jo Jo? He should have just shut up. That was the worst.
- What the heck did Lauren mean when she said she just wanted to “date” Ben awhile? Didn’t she just agree to marry him? I wonder how long this will last…. anyway on to food!
I have had several of you ask about this recipe for coconut pancakes on Facebook and Instagram, so I want to make sure and get this out for you! These pancakes are grain-free and they are perfect topped with berries and real maple syrup. On a visual note, I love how real maple syrup hits the pancake. If you make enough, every day can be pancake Saturday!