The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All Memberships require a 3-month commitment without cancellation and will continue to be billed on a monthly basis thereafter
- All digital products, ebooks, pdfdownloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on pantrydr.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via email@example.com to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Pantry Doctor LLC, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Pantry Doctor LLC for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All transfers conducted through Pantry Doctor LLC are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Our products are digital they are deemed “used” after download or opening. This unfortunately means we have a strictly no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with this type of product. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can remedy any problems you may have with other products or memberships.
PAYMENT AND CURRENCY DISCLAIMER
All payments are managed by a third party payment gateway, Stripe. (www.stripe.com) We are not liable for any discrepancies in charges for international currencies. Our equivalent currency prices are changed periodically but are not automatic updates that foreign the foreign exchange market prices. All transactions processed onpantrydr.com will be charged to the customer in the equivalent amount in their host countries currency per the USD price. All currency conversions and their calculations through payment are made via stripe.
PHYSICAL PRODUCTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Pantry Doctor LLC reserves the right to modify or change product specifications as required in order to improve our product range and availability. This will only be done when we consider the alternate product to be of equal or better quality. We recommend that you immediately inspect any product upon delivery to you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the product, including that the product is of acceptable quality and matches the description of the product.
Satisfaction Guaranteed All products come with a 90-day warranty against breakage or manufacturing defect and a 30-day unconditional guarantee.
Requests for replacements of products must take place within 90 days from the original shipment date in order to receive a replacement. All products being returned must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/ or manuals.
Returns received more than one year after date of shipment will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
If you receive a product, which is faulty at time of delivery or faults within 90 days, other than by reason of fair wear and tear or misuse by you, please contact Pantry Doctor LLC directly to arrange the return of the original item and a replacement product to be provided (subject to availability). All returns must be authorised by Pantry Doctor LLC. Return costs of faulty products to be assessed will be at the expense of Pantry Doctor LLC. Faulty products must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Incorrectly Described Product
The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd tries its best to present the products accurately. The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the information provided by our suppliers in relation to the product description is accurate, reliable and complete.
If you receive a product which is incorrectly described please contact The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd directly to arrange the return of the original item and a replacement product to be provided (subject to availability). All returns must be authorised by The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd. Return costs of incorrectly described products to be assessed will be at the expense of The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd. Incorrectly described products must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Change of Mind – Refunds/Exchanges
Please choose carefully. We do not provide refunds or exchanges if you have changed your mind or made a wrong selection by mistake. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order. Should you have any questions regarding a particular product, please visit our help site.
Adjustment of Order Information
All orders are considered final at time of placement. Please check your details carefully before submitting your order. Should you need to make an adjustment to your order, please contact email@example.com immediately. Once an order is placed, there is no guarantee that it can be altered or changed in any way however, we will endeavour to accommodate where possible.
Please note contacting carriers directly is the responsibility of the customer.
Goods Damaged/Lost in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact our Customer Care Team as soon as possible. Pantry Doctor LLC will arrange to have the damaged goods returned to our office or manufacturer and a replacement of the product to be provided (subject to availability). Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals. You must notify Pantry Doctor LLC of the damage within 48 hours of delivery providing full details of the damage along with your order/invoice number.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pantry Doctor may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 9/23/16.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visithttp://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.