Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Can you believe summer is over? I think I only made it to the pool 3 times this year! August was a whirlwind for me as I placed the overnight oats in more stores in SC, visited New Jersey, New York, and Conneticut to speak with grocers and distributors in the Northeast, and finished up the final touches on our new product-Black Label! I want to give a special thank you to all of you who are ordering, sharing, and shouting out on social media. You all absolutely make each and every day for me.
Since it has been such a whilrwind, I thought I would share a roundup of the most popular blog posts this year in case you missed them. What makes these the most popular? YOU! The following 10 posts were the ones that you guys hit up the most, commented on, and shared so lets get to them!
- Sausage and Kale Egg Bake It is entirely possible that this is because it was my first blog post ever. This year I decided to “clean up” my blog a bit by re-doing some older posts. As horrible as my very first post was, you all still found the recipe to be delish and it is one of my most popular since sprucing it up this year as well.
- Peanut Butter Nutrition- Which One Do I Choose? Understanding what goes into your body is vital to your health. It is essential for developing the best version of you. This blog was for one of my very first pantry makeovers when I pulled out 5 difference types of JIF I just couldn’t resist posting about it! Originally from 2013, it remains one of my most popular.
- The Best Natural Toothpaste Brands. Back in the day we used Crest or Colgate, now I realize we are putting something in our mouth at least twice a day, 365 days a year that has a warning label “If ingested please seek medical help or contact Poison Control”. Yikes, no THANK YOU. So here you go- by top favorite natural toothpaste brands.
- Peek into My Pantry for Fermented Foods As gut health becomes an increasingly important part of a healthy lifestlye, getting in foods that help maintain healthy bacterial balance become a priority. Getting high quality forms of probiotics are a must. Here are some ways to help your gut stay balanced!
- Peanut Butter Protein Bites Days are busy –I get it. They might involved getting kids to school, rushing in for an early meeting, working late because you have been pulled in a thousand different directions. This might have been my favorite post this year and I believe it benefited from a lot of shares due to the famous and fabulous Nellie T’s peanut butter!
- Do Fats Make you Fat? I’ve been talking about me love of fat pretty much since I started this blog. We need to break the mindset from the 90’s that fat will make us fat. As a matter of fact, that was the sugar industry trying to throw the blame off on fat and look where that got us. Over and over again we have been brainwashed to believe that fat is the devil. But if you just tap into the full potential of how adding back healthy fats can make you feel and look…
- Currently on Instagram. Bloggers need to check in and see what resonates with readers from time to time. Instagram has been hands down your favorite way to connect with me this year! If you haven’t followed, come say hi!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!